– Yoga and Wine –
Our Yoga and Wine tour centers around the Burgundy wine region and will lead you on a meandering journey through the storied cities of Dijon and Beaune, encompassing the famous Côtes de Nuits and Côte de Beaune appellations. Some of the highlights in store for this trip of a lifetime include:
Join Isabelle Corneaux as your tour director and Laura Pedroni as your yoga instructor on a Yoga & Wine tour of fabulous wineries, food, and magical places. Take time for yourself and relax and enjoy life the Burgundian way. Staying in Dijon and Beaune, you’ll see behind the scenes as you never have before! As you travel, Isabelle will share her insights on the regions and wineries you’ll be visiting, as well as her secret relaxing places. Experience the history and sensations of Burgundy through wine, food and yoga as you create unforgettable memories.
• 7 nights in historical 4-star hotels in Beaune and Dijon
• All ground transportation to scheduled sites in chauffeured mini-vans
• 6 breakfasts
• 6 lunches
• Local cooking classes with a chef
• 4 dinners including one in a Michelin 2-star restaurant
• Gastronomic meals paired with local wine
gems selected by Isabelle
• 1 hour yoga class each day in the vineyards led by Laura
• 4 intimate wine tastings at estates selected by Isabelle
• Local guide and access to Clos de Vougeot
• 2 farmers markets visits in Dijon and Beaune
• Hunt for truffles on a truffle farm (truffle lunch included)
• Traditional fromagerie visit and cheese and wine tasting
• Isabelle Corneaux as your full-time tour director
• Laura Pedroni as your yoga instructor
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED:
- Airfare and transportation to Dijon are not included and must be booked and paid separately.
- 2 dinners not included on days when we have a large lunch.
- Limited to a maximum of 12 people
- Subject to exchange rate
* Price per person with double occupancy
* Single supplement: Add $500.00
6-day, 7 nights Yoga & Wine Tour in Burgundy, France.
- Date: May 20-25, 2024
Where will you be staying?
We are booked to stay at Maison Philippe Le Bon in Dijon and Abbaye de Maizières in the the heart of Beaune.
Yoga activities will be suitable for all experience levels. The tour activity will be moderate. You will be climbing up and down stairs and walking over cobblestones and rough ground. Good walking shoes are highly recommended!
Your hotel room in Dijon will be available after 3:00pm.
Day 1: Dijon to Marsannay
We’ll start the day with a guided tour of Gaugry Fromagerie followed by a cheese and wine tasting at the fromagerie. Then, we’ll visit a winery in Marsannay and enjoy a picnic in the vineyards. We’ll get back to Dijon and have a free afternoon for an activity of your choice (the Dijon Art Museum is highly recommended!) We’ll then meet for our yoga class and have dinner as a group.
Day 2: Dijon to Gevrey-Chambertin
In the morning, visit a Dijon farmers market designed by Gustave Eiffel, followed by a cooking class and lunch. In the afternoon, use your free time to explore, shop or rest. We’ll then meet for our yoga class in the late afternoon and dinner will be at a venue of your choice.
Day 3: Hautes-Côtes de Nuits. Dijon to Nuits-St-Georges
We’ll start the day with yoga in the vineyards, followed by a visit to a truffle farm, including a truffle themed lunch. In the early afternoon, we’ll visit a winery in Nuits-St-Georges and then head back to Dijon. We’ll then meet for our yoga class in the late afternoon. Dinner will be with the group.
Day 4: Vougeot to Beaune
In the morning we check out of the hotel in Dijon and make our way to the iconic Clos Vougeot. We will lunch in Nuits-St-Georges and then drive along the Route des Grands Crus and visit a winery in Aloxe-Corton. Once checked in to the new hotel in Beaune, the afternoon is free for an activity of your choice in the city. We’ll then meet for our yoga class in the late afternoon. In the evening, we will be treated to a marvelous dinner at 2-star Michelin restaurant.
Day 5: Beaune to Volnay
We’ll start the day with a yoga class in the vineyard and then enjoy lunch in Volnay. The afternoon is free for an activity of your choice. (Hospices de Beaune visit highly recommended!) Enjoy dinner at a venue of your choice.
Day 6: Beaune
Start the morning with a visit to the local Beaune farmers market, followed by lunch in Beaune. After lunch, we’ll make our way to a famous winery in Beaune. In the afternoon, enjoy free time for shopping or to take a nap! Dinner as a group in Beaune.
Breakfast at the hotel in Beaune.